On the fence about the pink band ladies?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by wesk702, Apr 10, 2015.

1. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

My wife ended up switching to the white just before ordering and now wants the pink after trying it on the store. If you were on the fence about the pink sport band I can reassure you that it looks really nice. It's almost more like a neon orange than it is plain pink. It's real nice. They were right about one thing, you really need to see the watch and the bands in person to really appreciate it. So I ended up ordering her the pink separately.

2. Elzbeth macrumors regular

I ordered the pink separately too, I think it's cheerful! Not shipping until June though. :(

3. wesk702 thread starter macrumors 68000

wesk702

We got a May date. Sucks cause I had the pink before I cancelled it. Should have waited til today to decide.

4. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

I'm going for my try on appointment today. I ordered the White band but if I like the pink one I'll order that too. I plan ordering a dressier band after I see them in the flesh, probably the millianase loop. However the sport bands are fairly cheap so I don't mind picking up another one.

5. sb22 macrumors 6502

sb22

My problem with the pink is it isn't pink, same as when the 5c came out. I find it a horrible colour but I'm no orange fan

6. Elzbeth macrumors regular

Definitely more of a coral colour