On The Way To The Coronation...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by maxsix, Nov 30, 2015.

1. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

She worries about being excluded from meetings.

She looks forward to a few days away from the office to catch up on sleep and her favorite TV shows, “The Good Wife” and “Parks and Recreation.”

She’s constantly in search of someone to explain the latest technology to her, whether it’s how to use her new iPad or create a smiley face emoji on her BlackBerry.

The portrait of Hillary Clinton that emerges from her tens of thousands of recently released emails — including 7,825 pages of emails released Monday — is different from what people see on TV. More than her stump speeches and campaign events, her emails from her term as secretary of state often show how one of the most scrutinized women in the world behaves when she thinks only trusted friends and aides are tuning in.

“This travel gig is never ending — can’t wait for Thanksgiving for a few days off,” Clinton writes Nov. 4, 2009, from Cairo to a friend.

The emails do not show how she made specific decisions — much of that was likely done in person or by phone. And they do not include thousands she deleted that she said were entirely personal. These are being released as required by a lawsuit.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article47177575.html#storylink=cpy

2. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

All of that doesn't matter, she will be the dem nominee and there's a 58.6% chance she will be president. You won't change any minds about her here.

3. shinji macrumors 65816

shinji

She looks forward to time off, and like many people her age, needs some help understanding new technology.

Not sure what your goal in posting this was. The article makes her seem more, not less, human.

4. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

5. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Well, thank god we've gone through all this investigating to find out that important information.

6. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

She's coming after you whinny little blowhards........you better run while you can ;)

[​IMG]

7. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Who's my other option? Trump? Cruz? Carson? One of their other neo-fascists?

If there will be a coronation, it's because the GOP handed it to her on a silver platter. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

8. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Agreed, the only reason why Hillary is most likely going to be the next POTUS is due to a lack of any other viable options. Sanders, Kasich and perhaps Christie, if I held my nose, all could potentially be a better choice but none of them stand a chance of getting elected. Our political environment is so toxic, no decent sane person wants to be president.

9. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I think Senator Graham sums it up pretty well...

That's also the first time I heard a GOP politician call someone a religious bigot. They must really be terrified of him.

10. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

So is Graham talking about himself or Trump?
    “If you’re a xenophobic, race-baiting, religious bigot, you’re going to have a hard time being president of the United States, and you’re going to do irreparable damage to the party.”

11. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

From what I've heard them saying in response to the Paris attacks I think all or almost all of the Republican candidates this time around are religious bigots, Christie seems to be the best, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has gone after Muslims as well and I just didn't hear about it yet.

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Hillary, enjoy the hilarity of being stuck in the lower class for 4 more years, here's a food stamp.

13. maxsix thread starter Suspended

maxsix

Like most of us we post to share, discuss, criticize, etc.

I may not agree with others but it is interesting to see who actually believes some of this drivel.

14. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Hey, this is what you all wanted. Proof positive of Hillary's apparent ineptitude.

And how damning it is.

15. maxsix thread starter Suspended

maxsix

Her facial expression, mouth wide open, Looks like a desperate measure to temp Bubba into letting her Service Him.

What would Jennifer Flowers do?

16. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Interesting how that picture of Hillary makes you think of sexual acts. Maybe all of this hostility towards her is really the result of sexual repression.

17. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

It'd explain quite a bit, actually.

18. maxsix thread starter Suspended

maxsix

You two have honed your craft quite well, immediately twisting any dialogue towards and against your target with the ease of a viper.

19. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

How liberal of me. :O

Actually, I learned it from DUCKofD3ATH. If you pay him $5, he'll teach you how to do it too.

20. Meister Suspended

Meister

New technology? Like cellphones, computers and the automobile?

21. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Try an aim a bit higher. You are crawling in the gutter. This is pretty disgusting thing to type.

22. FieldingMellish Suspended

Is Hillary the only candidate to have been investigated by the FBI?

23. maxsix thread starter Suspended

maxsix

She's beyond disgusting

24. Meister Suspended

Meister

... and belongs behind bars.

25. maxsix thread starter Suspended

maxsix

Yes indeed !