One of my tweaks is slowing my phone down

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by likemyorbs, Mar 6, 2012.

1. likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

I'm running iOS 5.0.1 on an iPhone 4 with the latest untethered redsnow. The tweaks i have installed are Spire, Barrel, SpeakEvents, Assistant Extensions, TetherMe, and Winterboard (no themes, just one tweak to make the dock transparent). One of these things is slowing my phone down and i end up having to respring once or twice a day. Before i go through the process of deleting these tweaks one by one and testing the phone for a day without each one of them, i wanted to post a thread and see if anyone has any idea what could be causing this. The phone starts to generally lag and siri gets slow, as soon as i respring it works great again for a day, sometimes half a day.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

uninstall one at a time till you find said culprit! ;) personally I had issues with barrel myself so I would start there. though others say it's solid on theirs.

3. likemyorbs thread starter macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

Yeah I'm just trying to see if any of these are well known to slow down a phone.

4. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Uninstall in this order:

Barrell.

Then dont use Winterboard.

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

I said start with barrell.