One thing that the new iPhone can not have.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by britneyfan, Jul 30, 2012.

1. britneyfan macrumors 6502

Forget the only elongated screen (that's just stupid and weird, but whatever. I can live with it, I think.)

BUT THINK ABOUT THE HEADPHONE JACK BEING ON THE BOTTOM. THAT WOULD BE A PAIN IN THE ASS.

How would I do it? I might keep my 4S until it's an antique.

Anyone else?

2. Wrathwitch macrumors 65816

Actually, it's not so unreasonable as you think, if I have my phone in my pocket and want to use headphones (not the kind that you can take calls on) I usually put my phone in upside down because when you pick it up, it is just a quick slide to unlock and elbow bend to answer the phone whereas if you have the phone in pocket in the upright position, you have to pull it out, flip it over, slide the catch and then answer. I also generally put my phone in upside down because it protects the camera lense from being scuffed on jeans seams or seat backs etc.

Just my opinion though.

3. batting1000 macrumors 604

It's gonna be great for me. I put my iPhone in my pocket upside down.

4. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

i started doing this the last 2 days when i saw someone on here mention it...it really does make sense and would make the headphone jack on the bottom practical. When you are using headphones where do you typically have your phone?....in your pocket.

5. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

The ipod touch, ipod nano, ipod shuffle would like to have a word with you!