One year later: the best not edge to edge glass for Iphone 6- any conclusion?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Filocullen, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Filocullen macrumors newbie

Hi, any suggestion now that they are all out?I'm using a Magpul case so thought of getting a not edge to edge one, I read a lot of reviews and comments and I was going for the Anker, but given that it's 0,38 mm and there are other thinner choices like Maxboost, Amfilms, ect, what should I go for?thanks so much

2. clint-bell macrumors regular

Unlikely that you will notice much difference thickness wise. What I found more noticeable was whether the screen protector had curved edges. I recommend going to a site like Amazon and seeing the one that comes up top with the best reviews. Would follow the majority as I know most manufacturers since the launch of the iPhone 6 would have been developing their screen protectors to a point where they can be improved no more.

If I had to give you a recommendation I would personally choose one that does not go beyond the flat portion of the screen. This created a horrid halo around the edge and collected a lot of dust over time.

3. Paco II macrumors 65816

Best? No idea. But I've been very happy with the iCarez, both with the glass as well as their installation approach.