Open order with Direct Fulfillment, got a 3g from the Apple store today...now what..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MazingerZ, Jul 17, 2008.

1. MazingerZ macrumors 6502

MazingerZ

Ordered thru Direct Fulfillment yesterday and today decided to head to my local Apple store. After an hour of waiting, I got me a 16GB Black Iphone.

What happens to my DF order? What if I try to activate that phone when it comes in?

2. tritonj macrumors 6502a

3. saxamoophone macrumors regular

+1

Otherwise you'll have to open up a second phone iPhone line.

4. mac'inmama macrumors regular

AT&T won't let you cancel your order. What they told me is that I would have to wait until I get it...OR REFUSE SHIPMENT...or wait till they sent it back when I didn't pick it up for 7 days, then when they get it, they'd credit my card. This actually happened to me when I bought my first iPhone...I had ordered one over the phone through AT&T, then I got tired of waiting (and there wasn't even a shortage then) and went and found one at the local AT&T store. I had to wait till I got the one I had ordered, although it hadn't even shipped and return it. Took them several days to credit my card.

5. ClemTiger0408 macrumors 6502

That's incorrect. If you read around on here a bit, plenty of people have cancelled their orders. The rep you talked to might not have known it could be done, but it can be.