on Ebay The price is definately right. I had ordered the G5 and realized that my budget just couldn't deal with it...at least not right now. And it would be serious overkill for my needs (home video editing, some personal web design, photoshop, and the other usual things). I was able to cancel the order for the G5, but too late to cancel the cinema display (it will be here Monday) so I'm still thinking there might be a way...I would love to hold on the that sweet display! If I can't work it, I'll be reufusing delivary of the display *sniff* and be looking at the top of the line 17" iMac and the 15" PowerBook. After the updates...whenever that may be.