Orange denying any knowledge of white iPhone in UK

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nealeholl, Apr 27, 2011.

1. nealeholl macrumors member

Since Apple announced that the WiP was DEFINITELY coming this week, I have had three conversations with Orange Customer Service bods. It beggars belief that a) they haven't even heard about this "Unicorn" and b) that Orange aren't keen to start selling them asap. What's going on???

2. 03sho macrumors 6502a

Phoned me local THREE store and they have put one aside for me tomorrow :)

3. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

excellent thanks, us Orange users really appreciated that helpful info :cool:

I checked the orange pr/newsroom and well.. that's barely updated. might give them a ring later.

4. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

5. nealeholl thread starter macrumors member

Why wouldn't they stock it? They briefly had a white iphone page (listing as "out of stock" earlier this year, so they must have been expecting it. It's all very annoying as I have other phones with Orange and want a white iphone in the same group!

6. SilentLoner macrumors 65816

SilentLoner

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Orange as a network have very very quickly become the worst network from being one of the best. France telecom who own them are just not doing any investment at all.

7. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Pull up the Apple site and shove it in their faces. ;)

8. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

Go with a better network who don't need to share with anothers to create something that can compete. :rolleyes:

9. Bobbytoad macrumors member

Bobbytoad

Funny - CEX website says they have 3no. Orange network White iPhones in stock - maybe the orange staff have been busy trading them in :D

10. Hermes Monster macrumors 65816

Hermes Monster

God I despise orange - email Tom.Alexander@orange.co.uk (the CEO of orange uk) saying you want to give them some money but his staff are useless and keep lying to you :mad: he won't reply but a nice PR lady should give you a call and sort you out, maybe with some discount - good luck!