Ordered AFTER 9/14 cutoff time At&t

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Whateverrrrr, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Whateverrrrr macrumors newbie

I ordered my white 16gb at 2:35pm 9/14 on premier site. For anyone else that ordered after the cutoff time (apparently 12:00pm EST, 9:00 PST) have you gotten any updates?

Still holding out hope for launch day delivery #

2. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Oh, come on. Can you not read the very active threads about order and shipping status?

3. Whateverrrrr thread starter macrumors newbie

Can you? I know it's 14-21 days but there's a possibility we get them earlier. This is a specific thread for those of us who ordered after the cutoff, not for people who ordered before and are guaranteed 9/21 shipping

4. BobHutchinson macrumors member

I should make a thread for those who ordered on 9/15 between the hours of 4pm-6pm eastern time. And you'd have to have ordered a 64gb white iphone to participate in that thread.

5. iSmoke macrumors regular

anyone who ordered white16?

i ordered one black and one white. black came off backordered. i'm waiting for the white now and i'm good.

6. GoreVidal macrumors 6502a

GoreVidal

Ah well, good thing you made a specific thread, otherwise, who knows where the people who ordered at the exact same time you did would find a lack of any constructive information. Your username suits your attention to, well, anything really apparently.

7. Whateverrrrr thread starter macrumors newbie

HI HATERSS #

Why you wasting your time if you have nothing good to say? Hop off and troll another spot.

And yeah whateverrrrrrrrrrr I just signed up to get shipping updates, you do this year round cool guy?