Ordered iPhone 5 on Oct 1st. Still "Processing Items"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lukas91, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Lukas91 macrumors newbie

I'm starting to get really frustrated. Is anyone else in the same boat?

2. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

3. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

it will stay in this status until right before it ships. When is your estimated delivery? Look for the status to change a few days before that.

4. Lukas91 thread starter macrumors newbie

It's supposed to be delivered, not shipped, from yesterday to Nov 2nd. Got the order status on constant refresh lol.

5. Bush438 macrumors member

I ordered 2 BLK 32G iPhones and 1 WHT 16G iPhone through AT&T over the phone on 10/1.

My white iPhone was on back order till last Thursday, shipped that same day and is due to arrive on Monday.

As for the 2 BLK ones, they have been on back order as well but finally came off last night. No shipping number yet, but I suspect that's because it's now a weekend, I am thinking it should ship by Monday and get here Wednesday.

Will not buy from AT&T again, Apple store is definitely the way to go, would've had my phone weeks ago.

6. powaking macrumors 6502

powaking

I ordered mine on 9/27. It was scheduled to be delivered between 10/29 - 11/2. I actually got it on 10/25. I did get the AT&T White 32gb model so it may all depend on the carrier and model/white combination.

7. Lukas91 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have ordered from the apple store. I'm in the UK though. Hopefully it ships by Monday cause I won't accept a late delivery. Waited long enough as is.

8. Lukas91 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok so it's all sorted. I called up and got speaking to a guy called Adrain who was more than helpful. As he was on the call, he changed the status from "processing items" to "preparing for shipping".

I'm more than happy now as I got an apology and will have my new phone on Monday :D