Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hazyb71

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
Hello gang,

My friend wants the new iPhone and I'm going to be ordering it for him at night. He's with Verizon. I was wondering what information will I need from him in order to buy it for him at midnight? I have his account number, last four of social.. is there anything else?

Sorry for such a simple question. I just want to be prepared. He's an older fella and he sleeps early for work. Thanks!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
You'll want all his personal info, i.e., address, social (last for digits), security questions on his VZW account perhaps (I always get asked for my online VZW password) etc.

I'd be hesitant to do this, only from the fact that no good deed goes unpunished. Why not wait until he wakes up and orders instead of being the first inline to order online. A few hours isn't going to kill anyone.

Hazyb71

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
It usually sells out and he's been waiting for months. I had no idea Verizon was so thorough. Good to know. I'll be sure to gather a that info. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.