Oregon Redneck Mafia member challenges Chris Christie to a semi-nude wrestling match

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bent christian, Jan 25, 2016.

1. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

The bad moonshine has gone to their heads.

An Idaho man who has joined the armed occupation of a federal nature preserve challenged New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to a sumo wrestling match after the Republican presidential candidate criticized the militants.

Kelly Gneitling wore a sumo loincloth, or mawashi, and stood before a Gadsden flag set up at the Malheur National Wildlife Preserve to record a short video that was posted Saturday on YouTube.

Gneitling, of Rigby, jokingly referred to himself as Christie’s older brother to taunt the governor — who had angered militants by saying he believed law enforcement should disperse to end their three-week-long occupation of federal property.

“You know what I want to see? I want to see you come over here and disperse me, your older brother, in the dojo,” Gneitling said, slapping his bare thighs and reminiscing about rolling his “brother” down the stairs in a sleeping bag. “Woo-hoo, little Christie!”

Gneitling, a Mormon who spent three days with Ammon Bundy and the other militants, gripped his substantial girth and said he and the governor shared a similar body frame, although he suggested Christie might be even larger.

He challenged the presidential candidate to “throw on a diaper” and “go to war over the Constitution.”

“Bring that big ol’ belly over here, and let’s slap bellies,” he said. “I’m talking about 10 bouts — you win one out of those 10, and me and these other good, constitutional folk — I’m going to make them sumo wrestlers, too — all these good, constitutional folk, we’ll disperse. But if I win all 10, I get to roll you down the stairs in that sleeping bag again. Woo-hoo, little Chrissy!”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/wat...ristie-to-a-sumo-match-in-this-bonkers-video/

2. vrDrew macrumors 65816

I thought this was a joke or a parody of some sort. But no. It seems it is for real.

As a note: The guy in the video - Kelly Gentling is an accomplished athlete or some (minor) fame. He is a four-time US Sumo champion; and reportedly the heaviest man (at over 400 lbs) ever to have completed a marathon. Gov. Chris Christie would certainly lose a sumo match with that guy.

Quite why this person chose to join the Bundy group in Oregon, or to pose this bizarre challenge, I'm
    not sure. But we sure live in an interesting world.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

grease them both up and have at it sell tickets to buy tampons.

5. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

This is probably the closest anyone will get to having a fantasy match between Yokozuna and King Kong Bundy. Only thing left to do is throw in a greased pig and see which one can catch it.

BL.

6. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

If he also splashed on some cologne, then he's just asking to be sexually assaulted.:eek: Imarite, Iman?:D

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

why do Liberals seemingly always care about someone else's penis size?

8. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I'm sure even he doesn't know.

9. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Cuz we're too scared of guns to use them to overcompensate like conservatives do.

AWWW SCHNAPPP!

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I'll be happy to teach you how to handle them, worst case scenario you can buy a Harley :p

11. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Son. I live in the deep south. Handling a gun is like ****ing our cousins. It comes naturally to us.

12. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

How come it's typically right-wingers that decide that anything they don't agree with is always somehow about the "liberals"? Isn't that a worse obsession than a fixation on the ween?
    --- Post Merged, Jan 25, 2016 ---
    we libruls are not scared of dem gunz. We want to takes them all away, haha hehe haha... don't people ever read the full second amendment verbiage, "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"? Well, the gun nuts clearly read it all because the part that's invisible to them is "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, ", odd but true...

13. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Liberals are obsessed with wang size, and conservatives are obsessed with what people do with them.

WE'RE ALL INSECURE! LET'S SING KUMBAYA!

We've been fighting over the terms and limitations of the 2nd for a century and a half now. I doubt this fight's gonna end anytime soon.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

don't know, I am not a r-winger.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 25, 2016 ---
    it's the cousins fault for being hot :p

15. bent christian thread starter Suspended

bent christian

Let me guess - you are are a "centrist"?

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I am a midget :p
    [​IMG]

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

We got it from you, not one more inch. And I'm not a liberal.

18. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I expected it to be funny, but this guy is a total douche.

19. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

but I don't care about your penis size, I am more concerned with your legal status as you could make me legal if I played my cards right :p

20. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Frankly, I'm surprised you haven't deported yourself yet.

21. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

BUT I have, 11 hour drive straight to Cananea Sonora.

22. stroked Suspended

stroked

Do we have to go to Home Depot, to get your replacement?

23. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I'm more of a lowes kind of guy, seniority comes with perks ....

24. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

I'd watch. Call me crazy, but I can see the potential entertainment factor.