Orlando gunman had turbulent school career

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jun 16, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

got a feeling DOJ is taking a closer look at him deportation might be in his future.

4. FieldingMellish Suspended

This could join with Fort Hood and San Bernardino where a Muslim with behavioral issues was given a pass out of potential retribution for saying something.

5. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Geez. Has it gotten to the point where every Muslim with a bad attitude should be treated as a national security risk?

6. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Only the ones t
    That are here :mad:

7. FieldingMellish Suspended

A mere coincidence? These mass deaths are due in part as the result of the politically correct scarlet letter.

8. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    If anyone in any position of authority had compelling reason to believe that these people were about to snap, and murder a bunch of people, I doubt very seriously the only thing that stayed their hand was an overwhelming bout of white liberal guilt, or fear of backlash.

For one thing, we're talking about the FBI, not a bunch of socially overwrought Mizzou kids. For another, if the FBI made its move before their suspect did something, the only thing we would've saw was a little blurb in the news about the them catching a potential terrorist down in Florida, and would've promptly forgot about roughly 20 minutes later. If they could back up their actions with evidence and solid reasoning, there'd be no question of racial profiling or unfair targeting.

If there was any reason why the FBI let this guy go, despite interviewing him twice, it's either that they didn't have enough evidence to warrant an arrest, or they're incredibly inept. Either way, it wouldn't be for a lack of trying, or PC BS.

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

I'm talking peer group, while you're talking authorities.

10. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

It's only a matter of time before another militia or wannabe bombs or shoots up a public place. Who's taking away their guns rights?

11. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

When was the last one?

12. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

14. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

15. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Really? I don't think it matters. It's the influence that matters. And I did state in my post Militia or Wannabes. Tomato... Tamato.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 17, 2016 ---
    Should account for every mass shooter. And the ones that spew out the ideology, that these shooters claim to live by.