Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eaglemachine

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Hi, when I try to redeem my assigned code, I get this screen (see attachment). It just stays grayed out and no loading bars are present. I have tried all other listed methods, including checking purchases and entering in different codes manually (and regenerating codes) but nothing works, no sign of a download beginning or occuring. Has anyone had the same problem or know a solution?

Thanks,
Eaglemachine

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2014-09-23_at_11_49_36.png
    Screen_Shot_2014-09-23_at_11_49_36.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 153

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Did you try another computer with a different version of OSX?

It might be the OS, but perhaps an issue with the card or the itunes store

eaglemachine

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Yeah - maybe the program's been discontinued but they forgot to add a message.. I hope not :)

moderngamenewb

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2011
I was biting the bullet and had decided to make the public beta 3 my primary beta since it was actually pretty stable. It didn't let me redeem the code again, but it's still in my purchased tab it turned out

Kentguy77

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
Yep, got my first ever iMac delivered yesterday and one of the first things I did was go to find Yosemite. I am a little disappointed that it won't let me due to this problem. I am too impatient to wait for the official launch lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.