Otterbox Symmetry for 6 plus on sale (black only)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PrimeTimeMKTO, Nov 4, 2014.

1. PrimeTimeMKTO macrumors regular

If anyone is waiting on the symmetry for the 6 plus they sent an email out this morning saying the black was on sale. I bought one and should have it in 2 days. This was the case I was waiting for. Thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else was in the same boat as me.

ORDER HERE

2. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

Ordered mine as well. Be sure to use code OTTER10 for 10% off and free shipping (or $5 two day shipping).

3. ATEspo macrumors regular

ATEspo

I've been waiting for this one. I wonder if they have them in stores (like Best Buy) yet, I hate ordering cases off line (especially ones that cost $50) because I dont know if I will actually like it or not, and its easier to 'test them out' in the stores.

4. PrimeTimeMKTO thread starter macrumors regular

I looked online this morning and they weren't yet available. I was also told by a best buy employ it would be available online a few days before they were in stores. I don't know if Best Buy will get them, I suppose it depends on how many they made but I imagine it might be limited stock right away. But if they do, it will be a few days yet. I looked at one on a regular 6 and really liked it, and just went ahead and ordered it.