Outlook.com and Skype integration story: i hate them! I want only an email

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by AGX, Dec 10, 2015.

1. AGX macrumors regular

Hi,

i discovered today that every account created on Outlook.com is linked automatically with a Skype profile.

Today i have done another test:

- created a new mail address
    - with another skype account i tried to find a people searching by email address
    - the new mail address result with a skype profile

I have contacted the skype support and i tell them that i don't wnat a skype profile and i don't understand why they have created one automatically.

They are informed about this and they tll me that the only way is to delete the skype profile... i accept this but after this... i see that automatically Outlook create another profile and now if a people search me on skype it found two profile!

Some years ago i have abandoned microsoft... and now i understand again why: Their service are only CRAP!

Some other people know how to delete definitely the Skype profile?

I want only an email, not a social skype mail!!!!!!

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I don't.

I think MS is the only one that is making truly cross platform solutions that work well on iOS, Windows, and Android. I wouldn't say that is crap.

Just don't use Skype and not worry about a profile that will never get used.

If you truly hate MS, find another email provider that fits your needs better.

3. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

There's a million and one email providers why get all stressed of MS's offering.