Overland Park, KS iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Meetup

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by CDONNNS, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDONNNS macrumors newbie

I'll either be at the Best Buy on 119th or at the Sprint Store on Sprint's campus. Anyone else in the KC/OP area going to be out tonight/early tomorrow?

2. koolzero, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014

koolzero macrumors regular

I was thinking of going to the att on 135th and Metcalf by von Maurer. I called today and they didn't seem to think they would get any plus models which is what I was after. My wife said there two people in line about three hours ago.

Maybe I'll go out around 4 and see what the line is like.

What model are you after

3. CDONNNS, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014

CDONNNS thread starter macrumors newbie

Looking to get the 16 or 64GB + but it sounds like it will be slim pickings for the 6+. If you're feeling generous would you mind swinging by the BB or sprint store and checking the status for me?! I'll be out in Lee's summit at some softball games.

4. koolzero macrumors regular

Yeah, after reading a recent post on the front page regarding '+' model it may be really tough to get. But, If I do get up in the morning I'll see if I can check the BB. I may even check Radio Shack because it's really close.

5. CDONNNS thread starter macrumors newbie

Currently the only one outside of the best buy on 119th. They better have some +'s for sprint!

6. Ikyo macrumors 6502

Ikyo

7. koolzero macrumors regular

Yeah, let us know if you got one. I decided not to go out cause I thought that the '+' was in such short supply and didn't want to wait and the not end up with anything so I decided I will just try hitting up stores later and see if I get lucky.

8. CDONNNS thread starter macrumors newbie

No dice, waited outside BB and they told me they didn't have any (and that no BB in the area did). Swung over to Sprint campus and same story there too. Hopefully they get a shipment in this week. Who knows though

9. Ikyo macrumors 6502

Ikyo

I don't think anyone has the Sprint 6+. I guess the larger carriers got lucky.

10. Ikyo macrumors 6502

Ikyo

Looks like someone got a 6+ based on them trying to sell it on CL.

11. koolzero macrumors regular

I stopped by the BB on 119th yesterday to ask about the Plus and they don't have any idea when they will get any. I was pretty surprised that they didn't get any plus models.

The AT&T carrier store on 135th got some but I wasn't able to get one. I'm thinking about just getting the regular 6 since they seem to be pretty easy to pick up from various stores.

12. Ikyo macrumors 6502

Ikyo

It seems like Apple didn't produce enough of them by any stretch of the imagination. At least they got enough of one of them.

13. Ikyo macrumors 6502

Ikyo

Discovered a big drawback buying from Apple. They are limited on what rate plans they offer. I was shocked that they only offer a handful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.