Overwhelmed by your job hunt? Resume Designer for iOS might help

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mostafaashour, Jul 7, 2013.

1. mostafaashour, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013

mostafaashour macrumors newbie

We have released Resume designer for iPhone a few days ago. The app basically allows you to produce professionally designed resumes in minutes. It was featured by AppAdvice.com where they said:

"I found that Resume Designer was extremely easy to use and it did allow me to create professional resumes that I could update in seconds. If you’re hunting for jobs and you want a better way to create, organize, and update your resumes, this is an app you should consider downloading."

It was also featured by Gizmodo as app of the day. Here is an excerpt from the review:

"Between interviews, worrying, scourings listings, and worrying some more, anything you can do make the process easier the better. Resume Designer for iOS at least helps you take the thought and stress out of putting your entire life down on paper. The best part? You can make one on the go."

Resume Designer is currently a top selling productivity app in the US store. We are currently having a 50% discount on the app ($1.99 down from $3.99) . You can get it here.

01.jpg

02.jpg

I would love to hear your opinions.

2. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

I haven't tested this app, but to be honest with you, whenever I want to do anything serious on a computer, I never use an iOS device. I just get my Macbook Pro and do the job. Much better, faster and it gives me all the options I can get. iOS devices are limited when it comes to productivity.

3. badman89 macrumors regular

I hardly think that I would be using an iOS app for something as serious as designing a resume / job application.

4. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

The app is currently free. Looks decent but the interface is not intuitive. You're presented with a pre-populated resume and there's no "new" button anywhere nor is there a help section. Odd.