OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor for Hard Drive Upgrade for 27" iMacs 2012 and Later

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Knuckleheadz, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Knuckleheadz macrumors member

Knuckleheadz

Hi all,

I'm really struggling to find anyone in the UK that sells this, or the OWC HDD Compatibility for all Apple iMac 27" models 2012 and Later.

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other World Computing/DIDIMACHDD12/

Is anyone on here from the UK that has either an alternative or a reputable shop in the UK where I can buy either of these things?

Many thanks
    Jon

2. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 603

3. Knuckleheadz thread starter macrumors member

Knuckleheadz

thanks Samuelsan2001... :)

I did see this but like you was taken back by the price of it... It's also the slight older model senor (although I'm sure it does the exact same thing).

I did find one "In Stock" but again its incredibly expensive for what it is and the web-site (megamac.com) looked slightly dodgy... When I rang the Freephone number it said "all operators were busy and leave a message"... which seems a little odd for a Business.... no queuing system? o_O

The search continues! :)

4. matreya macrumors 65816

matreya

I'm all the way off in Australia and even I buy my stuff directly from OWC... I usually choose UPS or FedEx for shipping...

5. Knuckleheadz thread starter macrumors member

Knuckleheadz

thanks matreya... could be my only option... which is a shame... $39.99 for a kit plus $11.00 for shipping, plus possible Taxes when it arrives in the UK... that's one an expensive cable! :(