P.I.X.E.L.S | Best FREE way to share photos on Social Networks.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by uaecasher, Mar 17, 2011.

1. uaecasher macrumors 65816

uaecasher

P.I.X.E.L.S is best FREE way to share photos with the world.

Features:

1) Get direct links, perfect for sharing with friends on IM
    2) Get links with tags, perfect for sharing photos on bulletin boards.
    3) Share pictures on Facebook, Twitter, Email or even save it to your photo library
    4) Multi-tasking (background uploading & local notification to tell you when upload is done)
    5) Retina Display support.

Link: [url=http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/p-i-e-x-l-s/id419979860?mt=8&ls=1]P.I.X.E.L.S for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store[/url]

Screenshots:

[IMG]http://a1462.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/017/Purple/3c/83/cc/mzl.brepiloe.jpg?downloadKey=1301004839_7e3ce42b8cfe871cb433eddce045344b

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. psonice macrumors 6502a

Looks interesting (mainly as my own app does similar stuff and i want to see how you've done twitter sharing ;) But don't worry, my app doesn't compete with this at all :))

Btw, the name.. it's very hard to find on the app store. I had to try a few different searches to find it. "p i x e l s" worked in the end. Also, you have a typo in your itunes url in that post, you've put it as piexls. Strangely, it still works! It seems only the ID number is used by itunes. But you probably want to fix that typo, the link will help your google search results.

3. psonice macrumors 6502a

Seems to work nicely. It's a good app, and free :) I've left a 5* review.

One other suggestion: remove the shine on the icon, it will stand out much more.

4. uaecasher thread starter macrumors 65816

uaecasher