Palin Pipeline Terms Curbed Bids

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Bosunsfate, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Bosunsfate macrumors 6502

The guy who writes for www.sarahpalinexposed.com pulled this from the Associated Press.

http://sarahpalinexposed.com/?p=1342

"Despite promises and legal guidance not to talk directly with potential bidders, Palin had meetings or phone calls with nearly every major candidate, including TransCanada"

"Most definitely TransCanada got a sweetheart deal this time,” said Republican Sen. Bert Stedman, who voted against the TransCanada license. “Where else could you get a $500 million reimbursement when you don’t even have the financing to build the pipeline?"

She is as corrupt as any Washington D.C. insider.

2. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Ohh... that's a big no-no in the public bid world. I open myself up to a world of lawsuits if I provide any information to one bidder that I do not provide to all bidders.

Thus the reason I generally take messages only during bid time, and answer all questions in writing sent to all bidders.

3. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

This is especially funny because McCain always talks about the Boeing tanker sweetheart contract he "busted up." Kind of undermines your authority when your running mate does the same thing, huh? But then again, that same tanker contract was overturned the second time because it was a sweetheart deal to the other side. You'll notice McCain doesn't talk about that one. ;)