Panama City Beach, FL - Where?

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by trainwrecka, Jun 20, 2010.

1. trainwrecka macrumors 6502

Out of town and need to find somewhere to pick up the iPhone on launch day. I'm thinking of the local Walmart, but I haven't heard anything about Walmart's launch day supply. Don't want to waste my time. Perhaps AT&T is the safer bet, but who knows what their supply looks like for waiters.

Anyone local that can help?

2. NikkuShouri macrumors newbie

Bump^

I'm in the same boat. I'm here for a conference and really want to pick up the new iPhone but don't know where and when people are lining up. Anyone want to chime in?

3. trishul007 macrumors newbie

the walmart manager told me they are getting atleast 35.. so i will be camping out there tommorrow night.. more like in there.. this is the walmart in callaway, (hwy 98) ...

4. NikkuShouri macrumors newbie

The walmart on the beach side will have 2. Yes 2. I'm here now using my phone to check the forum. I'm still the only person so someone come claim spot #2. Bring a pillow and a sleeping bag or something and a deck of cards lol. I need some company. The associate told me people keep calling but no one has came yet.

5. trishul007 macrumors newbie

do they have 32 gbs?? please say yes and ill come up there..

6. trainwrecka thread starter macrumors 6502

Did you wait and get the phone? Were they the 32GB models? We came up the next morning - early, but 2 peeps already had them claimed.