Panama City, Fl

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by trishul007, Jun 21, 2010.

1. trishul007 macrumors newbie

anyone meeting up in the panama city area?? best buy or atnt store? im thinking about camping out at the atnt store..

iphone 32gb 3GS :apple: macbook pro unibody 15" :apple: iphone 32gb black -june 24th :apple:

2. NikkuShouri macrumors newbie

I'm here this week for a conference and I really want to get the new iPhone but I don't know where my best chance to get one would be. The nearest AT&T store is 101 Bluefish Drive so I may go there but I don't know when people are going to start lining up.

Which AT&T store are you thinking of going to and what time?

3. trishul007 thread starter macrumors newbie

which atnt store is that?? im in panama city, florida - not panama.. :confused:

4. NikkuShouri macrumors newbie

Lol. I'm in Panama City, FL too. I'm staying at the edgewater resort. And I just google searched for the nearest AT&T store and thats the one I found. I pasted a link to the location on google maps at the bottom. I have my aol name in my profile if you want to message me there. I would give you my email or number so you could text me but I dont want to put my number or email on here.

http://bit.ly/d7fQfx

5. trishul007 thread starter macrumors newbie

:)

I see, you are on the beach.. Im actually inland, near Lynn Haven.. I will be going to the Panama City At&T store on hwy 77. I know the manager there, and have been there first day everytime they have come out with a new iphone..
    You could meet me up there if youd like, i should be there tommorrow night..

6. trishul007 thread starter macrumors newbie

looks like this isnt happening any more.. no iphones at any atnt store on launch day.. GREAT !!! wtf do i do??

7. NikkuShouri macrumors newbie

Yeah I was bummed about finding that out too. I saw your post in the other thread. I'm thinking of camping out at the Walmart with you since you said they have quite a few. What time will you be getting there? If I'm gonna do this then I'm gonna make sure I'm one of the first few. I need to get back to the conference asap.

8. trishul007 thread starter macrumors newbie

ill probably be there around 3 P.M. in the evening.. all depending what time i can get outta work.. ill pm you as soon as i get outta work..:)

9. NikkuShouri macrumors newbie

3 P.M. wow... I won't be able to go that early in the day. I probably won't be able to get out of here till after 10 tonight because thats roughly when the concert and speaker will be done. Just email me and I can give u my number to text. I don't use this email for much so I dont care if it gets spammed. NikkuShouri (at) me.com (take out the spaces of course.) I'll keep a check on my email so we can figure something out. Company would be nice for an all-nighter.

10. NikkuShouri macrumors newbie

Well I called around and that walmart told me that the warehouse didn't deliver so they don't have any. The only place I can find that has any is the walmart on the beach side. And they only have 2. Hope to hear something from ya soon lol.

11. trishul007 thread starter macrumors newbie

i got the same message.. someone gave me wrong information ... i am at att on 23rd street, and they are selling some first come first serve basis.. i just got here.. they are not going to have any 32gigs, but they will have 16 gigs.. i wanted 32 gigs.. is that what the walmart has?? and do they have a line??