PANDERING TRUMP GOES TO BLACK CHURCH

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Mac'nCheese, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Desperately trying to beat Romey's 17% of POC votes and still trying to prove what a great Christian he is, Donald "The Blacks" Trump (who once said he doesn't trust black people with his money) went to a black church in Detroit. While protesters gathered and a taco truck did record breaking sales outside, the church goers applauded Trump. SMGDH

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/03/donald-trump-detroit-church/89767214/

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...wner-racks-up-sales-at-trump-event-in-detroit

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It was #daytimetrump in another soft spoken low key speech where multiple times he mentioned the need to bring back jobs. Nevermind that he hasn't brought back jobs himself. He is a hypocrite of the highest order.

3. 1458279 Suspended

HillaryHeel.jpeg

HillarySuperPredator.jpeg
    --- Post Merged, Sep 3, 2016 ---
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...vation-detroit-great-faith-ministries-church/

Looks like "Make them HEEL" Hillary has something to worry about :D

4. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

5. 1458279 Suspended

This is part of the problem, the Dems haven't worked for black voters. They get ignored until the election and then the "swing by" and say "the GOP want's to put you in chains".

How exactly has the Dems made anything better? Look at Chicago, is it all better now?

6. zin Suspended

Attack him for not reaching out to black voters, attack him if he does.

There is no winning move.

7. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Nope, its a mess.
    because he's not reaching out, he's pandering.

8. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

First Trump is ignoring the Black vote, now he's pandering.

Nothing pandering about this?

9. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

A week ago the complaints were that he didn't campaign in black majority areas. Now the complaint is he campaigned in a black majority area. Can people get straight their complaints or is this just complaining for the sake of complaining :) ?

10. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Nobody is complaining. Just pointing out the hypocritical, lying, pandering jerk Trump is.

11. 1458279 Suspended

Notice how the people complaining don't actually offer any suggestions? These are the same "we got to work together" people that offer no solution to what could be done better :rolleyes:

Maybe they like where they are? Maybe they love how the Dems have fixed things for them.

12. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

It sounds like you might be getting a little stressed out there :). Just realize whatever individual people think and say will have no effect on the election.

All politicians pander for votes and he is probably doing some pandering. If so, it's nothing like the Democratic party over the last 30 years.

If Trump becomes president, we will have to see if he honors his promises to the black community. Can you list what promises the democratic party has honored with the black community over the last 30 years ?

13. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Come on, we can't point out that something sucks unless we know how to fix it ourselves? I can't cook to save my life but I can still complain if what I ordered comes out burnt.

14. 1458279 Suspended

LOLBaby.jpeg

15. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

I think after awhile it's just complaining for the sake of complaining about a candidate. I'm waiting for the next thread complaining about how a candidate ties their shoes :).

16. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Second person to say like I'm driving myself crazy or getting stressed today. Trust me, I'm not stressed I'm bored at work. Believe me, its boredom not stress. I know this better than anyone, I'm more bored than anyone has ever been ever, ok, believe me, <shakes arms like a handicapped reporter>

I don't know, what promises did they make? I know it was Democrats who ended segregation first in the military and then elsewhere.

17. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Fixed that for ya.

18. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Hillary doesn't even tie her own shoes! She wears shoes without laces because she would pass out trying to bend over from all her brain damage. :p

19. 1458279 Suspended

What you ordered has come out burned for DECADE after DECADE. What in the hell do you have to lose?

That food looks pretty burnt to me...
    Detroit.jpeg

20. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

And yet, many Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

21. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Get back to work.

22. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Yes they did. More Republicans may have voted against it. Let's face it, the days of the party of Lincoln are long gone.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 3, 2016 ---
    Can work and post at the same time.

23. 1458279 Suspended

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandering_(politics)

What views has Trump changed for this group?

Compare that to "make them HEEL", Hillary.

24. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

You guys can stop posting the heel comment and the video of Hillary sounding like a slave from some bad movie. We get it.
    What views? Are you kidding? Calls people of color THE BLACKS, says he doesn't trust black people to handle his money, tried to block black people from housing, ran with (yes Hillary's) birther BS....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/15/doj-trump-s-early-businesses-blocked-blacks.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

25. 1458279, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016

1458279 Suspended

Older people use different terms. People from that era use the terms they know. That's doesn't mean he doesn't have the correct plan to fix things. Look at his success rate on projects, it's better than 99%, he doesn't give up, he knows how to get things done.

Maybe this will help explain the generation thing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.