Panorama causes iphone5 to crash

LK8B

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
Did anybody experience this? When I take a panorama shot from my iPhone 5 it the phone freezes and crashes, then I hold off button with home to restart. I did it for a couple of times and still crashes, and the picture doesn't save in photos.

bova80

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Did anybody experience this? When I take a panorama shot from my iPhone 5 it the phone freezes and crashes, then I hold off button with home to restart. I did it for a couple of times and still crashes, and the picture doesn't save in photos.
nope hasn't crashed at all.

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
The panorama feature caused my camera app to crash twice in a row just a few minutes ago. Once right after I tapped the button to start up Panorama, and again after finishing a panoramic picture. Luckily I was just taking a BS photo of my living room instead of a photo with a lot more importance. But it does have me worried about using it in the future.

Also, this happened on my 4S, I don't have the 5.

Leonard1818

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2011
I wanna say this happened to me but I can't remember exactly. I didn't think much of it though I can count on two fingers the number of times an app has crashed on me...

KdParker

macrumors 601
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
no crashes for me. replace the phone at apple store (if you can find one with stock).