Parents Turn in Teen Boys Accused of Girl’s Shocking Rape

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jan 11, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-parents-played-roles-in-girls-shocking-rape-212019749.html
    WTF is wrong with people? kudos to the parents for turning in their little monsters.
    [​IMG]

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Hopefully they will be checking in for an extended stay at the Gray Bar Motel.

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

depends on how they are charged, there was one 14 & one 15 Y/o there who might get charged as a juvi.

4. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I have a weird feeling that they will be charged as adults. It's not like they had affluenza or another serious illness.

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

different crimes............. I do hope they get charged as adults.

6. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

What are races of victims and perpetrators? Article doesn't give this information.

7. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

picture of the a few of the perps is posted, no details on the victims.

8. lobeyonekenobi macrumors regular

lobeyonekenobi

What a terrible thing to happen to the poor girl and father, being in a public place in broad daylight and no-one even bothers to help, what kind of world do we live in where a father asks for help and is met with "no" as a reply.

Hopefully they get charged as adults, they may be under-age but come on if you don't know right from wrong when you're 15 years old there is something wrong.

9. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Every single one of them should be put down like the rats they are.

10. lobeyonekenobi macrumors regular

lobeyonekenobi

Killing them is too easy, put them in jail with the rest of the inmates, see how long they last then...

11. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

uggggh, more details pop in

http://nypost.com/2016/01/11/two-teens-busted-in-alleged-gang-rape-say-it-was-consensual/

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

it is NY people don't liek to geet
    better to behead them in public. :rolleyes: your only solution to everything. it worked so good in the past we never had criminals.

13. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

why waste time on them. worthless thugs. We have way better things and people to put our energy and resources towards. End them and move on........or feel free to coddle them. I'm sure they are able to be rehabilitated. :rolleyes:

14. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?

15. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

A cause it does not do much but make some people feel good. it is barbaric and that makes the problem worse. hell lets stone them thats better then do it to thieves then speeders we should kill speeders and people who drink too yep. of course the false accused will never have to worry about suing because they will be dead. lets step back a few thousand years and kill all people who commit crimes.

16. Happybunny macrumors 68000

I think that NYC will try to do this by the book, after the high profile rape case back in 1989 in Central Park went off the rails.

17. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

It's not about making people "feel good." Again, ditch the "feelings." It's about cleaning up the trash and moving on. Putting resources like "feelings" and money and efforts towards those WORTH putting them towards. These punks, rapists, murderers aren't worth any of that. IMO, the word IS a better place without them.

18. steve knight, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016

steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Like I said take out the trash speeders are a menance take them out. You need to move to Saudi Arabia you would fit right in. Should have shot them when they were arrested save a lot of money remember that rapist could be your dad your brother your son. Wonder how many males you would take out if every rapist was executed? 1/5 or so?

19. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

The problem with this statement is that the Constitution protects even the worst of us. Rounding up and executing the terrible and inconvenient isn't something we can do without violating everything we claim we stand for.

20. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Totally. Just stating on opinion.

21. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Trust me, I'm not about to go around defending or playing the pity card for violent rapists and murderers. They're godawful people, not necessarily deserving of the rights and protections afforded them.

But protect them we must, and treat them as human beings we shall. It's one of those "test of your convictions" affairs. You sometimes have to swallow those bitter pills to ensure the sanctity and righteousness of what you want to uphold.

22. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Remember that rapist could be your dad your brother or your son or daughter.

23. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I can assure you on all counts that none of the above would be, but to your point, I wouldn't advocate any different standards or expectations.

24. HarryWarden macrumors 6502a

The bystanders who said "No" should be charged with something too. Also, it is ridiculous how the media never states the race of victims anymore. If they're white, it's also probably a hate crime so that's important but of course, the media is afraid of offending anyone.

25. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Felt the same way until the update on post 11. The father was too drunk and people could not understand him