Paris Hilton loses inheritance, to the tune of $60m

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
wonder what stupidity of hers will follow in order for her to get money now for her lifestyle.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
hahahahahaha :D

Although I'm sure she'll hardly suffer for it. Even if she were cut off completely today, she's a "resourceful" girl. ;)
8----o:

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
So what?

When the old man dies, she gets no loot?

Big deal, how does she pay for stuff today? Where does her millions she blows on cars and booze come from?

She aint gonna be in the poorhouse by any means.

TheAnswer

macrumors 68030
Jan 25, 2002
Orange County, CA
Yeah...this is just her portion of her Grandfather's money. Her father is worth $300 million and has four kids...so if she ever runs short on cash, she can just kill off daddy to get a little spending money.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
So what?

When the old man dies, she gets no loot?

Big deal, how does she pay for stuff today? Where does her millions she blows on cars and booze come from?

She aint gonna be in the poorhouse by any means.
True enough, but it does give some satisfaction to know she's losing out here. Plus grandpa is giving away $2.4bn that she will never see any part of! HA!

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
karma shmarma.

SHE IS STILL GOING TO BE A RICH HEIRESS!

She has millions, will continue to have millions, and not work a day to earn it.

WTF is $60m she will not get in the years to come, nothing.

imac/cheese

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2007
I personally feel that society would benefit from all rich families giving their fortunes to charity instead of passing it on to their children. All children should be raised to make their own life and not just live off Daddy's riches.

megfilmworks

macrumors 68020
Jul 1, 2007
Sherman Oaks
Paris has earned more than 20 million in the last few years on her own; TV, product line development, endorsements.
I think she would rather earn than inherit. Wouldn't you?
She was never an heiress living in a mansion...that was just the spin the media gave her. She had a pretty normal upper middle class life. And if you knew the history of Nicole you would be very sympathetic to her as well.
Don't read the rags get the true facts!!

I personally feel that society would benefit from all rich families giving their fortunes to charity instead of passing it on to their children. All children should be raised to make their own life and not just live off Daddy's riches.
Paris's Daddy was not rich. He was a real estate broker.

killerrobot

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
All I know is that even without that 60 million, Paris is still f"$·&g loaded.

The only way I'll catch up to her is by winning one hell of a Lottery.:)

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Paris has earned more than 20 million in the last few years on her own; TV, product line development, endorsements.
I think she would rather earn than inherit. Wouldn't you?
She was never an heiress living in a mansion...that was just the spin the media gave her. She had a pretty normal upper middle class life. And if you knew the history of Nicole you would be very sympathetic to her as well.
Don't read the rags get the true facts!!
Paris Apologist!

Do you really believe this? I heard she fights her little dogs just like Michale Vick does.