Parish Councillor Weds Bin Laden's Son

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by JW8725, Jul 10, 2007.

1. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

So what? I imagine it's been posted since you aren't happy, remember that people should be punished for their sins, not those of their fathers. If you were happy for the guy, you'd read it and move on. News about people getting married is made too much of a big deal.

2. JW8725 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh hold your horses there. Don't be concluding my discontent. You got issues yourself if you think this P'd me off in anyway.:rolleyes:

3. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I wonder if bin Laden would approve of his fourth eldest son marrying her?

4. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

There wasn't no smile when I saw the post. And you have to admit that without any of your own thoughts, it'd be reasonable to think you were annoyed.:D

Anyhow, I still stand by my complaint that people worry too much about who marries whom. Unless I know one of the parties, I really don't care.

5. Queso macrumors G4

I'm more shocked that a member of the fabulously wealthy Bin Laden family is working selling scrap metal :eek:

I take it when they cut Osama loose it went for his descendants too.

6. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Yeah, that was the biggest surprise.

The second biggest surprise was this....

W. T. F.?? I know it may be considered normal in some parts of the world, but what is it like for her? She just accepted it?

And then....
    I'm trying to imagine Osama "getting jiggy with it" and trying to "tap dat ass". I can't.

7. Queso macrumors G4

I'm sure he was a real wild one back in his day. London's Saudi Billionaire population have never been exactly known for their quiet lives of solitude :)

8. Swarmlord macrumors 6502a

Swarmlord

I guess that would depend on whether she converts and starts wearing an abaya.