Pay $350 more for a thicker iPod touch with radio.

Blackberryroid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
/private/var/vm/
Would you? I know I wouldn't. But that's the iPhone 5. It has cellular capabilities, thicker than the iPhone 5, yet more expensive. I can't believe this. The iPhone 5 should be just around But it's somewhere in

The prices are estimates, the iPhone's price varies by country. And I'm talking about the unlocked one.

Why do you think that Apple would price a thicker iPod touch with Radio a price tag?

tl01

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Heck yes! I can't use the iPod Touch in the car... It isn't a phone... Most of the day I'm driving my kids around and I don't have wifi. The question for me is... Would you buy and iPod Touch? No... I have no use for it at all. It would be a paper weight for me.

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
...because phones cost more? It's not like competitors are much cheaper when they are released. And since iPhones only get 'outdated' once a year, unlike Android ones which are outclassed every month they can stay at a higher price longer.

And on a side note, I vote OP the most angry threadstarter on MR. So much rage.

mainomega

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2007
Would you? I know I wouldn't. But that's the iPhone 5. It has cellular capabilities, thicker than the iPhone 5, yet more expensive. I can't believe this. The iPhone 5 should be just around But it's somewhere in

The prices are estimates, the iPhone's price varies by country. And I'm talking about the unlocked one.

Why do you think that Apple would price a thicker iPod touch with Radio a price tag?
Just return your 3GS and buy a S3... you'll be much happier !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.