Payment action required: We are unable to obtain an authorization for the credit card

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mkg1425, May 28, 2015.

1. Mkg1425 macrumors newbie

How long do I have to contact my credit card company and Apple before it effects my Apple watch shipment getting pushed back. They are closed right now.
    I had may 29-june 11th
    then jun3-5
    now jun4-8

2. jonfarr macrumors 6502a

jonfarr

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

I think it's about 24 hours.

How were you notified of the issue?

4. PegasusTenma macrumors regular

PegasusTenma

This exact same thing happened to my dad.

We did the steps to solve it the next day he found out. We first called the bank to check everything was ok, and we asked when would they payment go trough. Then we called Apple Sales to let them know of all of this.

My dad ended up with his watch just 5 days later. :)

5. Gmouse macrumors regular

Not sure if I don't have the similar issue... Watch (see signature) went PFS sometime prior to 2300 Mountain on 5/28, I checked it then, and saw two pending charges on my Citibank MasterCard for $69 (AppleCare+, which was the second time popping up, and appeared about 1.5 weeks ago) and ~$1,193 (new pending charge--doing amount from memory, I guess for the watch, but, not the same amount as what shows on Apple's site).

About an hour later, I was refreshing everything to see if anything had updated, and noticed BOTH pending charges were gone on my CC page. Apple is closed, but order still shows PFS. I chatted with Citi, but they say they don't see the charges (I asked them to check on history, and they can't see anything). Soooo...now I'm concerned that something is screwed up.

Will be calling Apple first thing in morning. Was hoping maybe it would ship and I'd get Friday or Saturday...

6. Mkg1425 thread starter macrumors newbie

I was checking order status and found out, it's taken care of now.