I don't see many should I buy a PB now or wait posts so I figure we need one . Ok, here's my situation. I bought a 12" PB at the last update (I ended up getting the 1GHz when the 1.3GHz came out) and have been very happy with it. Anyways, I'm thinking very seriously about upgrading to a 15". I originally wanted to get a 15" but couldn't justify it at the time. Now, seeing how much I use it, it would be much easier to drop the extra cash on the 15". So I'm really kicking myself for not taking advantage of the cram and jam promotion before it expired. I'm wondering what advice you guys can offer. Should I buy sooner, wait a bit, etc? I *really* don't need the computer right this second. I think it would make sense to unload the 12" before the 1 year warranty expires but that is quite a ways off. The buying advice suggests buy only if you need it now. I'm honestly wondering how soon an upgrade could be. The way I see it, the G5 is the most likely current upgrade and I don't think that's going to happen soon. All the other upgrade paths like the dual core G4 seem to be a ways off. How soon do people expect something to happen?