I bought the refurb from the Apple site for 1999. I feel cool. They even let you have the applecare thing for 239. Cool deal. Anyway, I just was wondering how soon I need to look into getting a 512 chip. I figure I can wait, but...Also, I would like to thank a lot of you for your advice in helping me to figure out if I really wanted to make the switch, and the best way to do so.