Peeping Trump

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
The excuses for this man, even from some women is really astounding. I heard that some female Trump voters have dismissed this too, saying "well, he was running the pageant".

Oh yeah ladies? Fine. Then when you are at the gym butt naked, you won't mind the male CEO of LA fitness walking through gawking at you and your daughters because he runs things, right?

Last edited:

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
Has anyone here ever been to a fashion show backstage?
Good 'ol days in Milan I was invited a few times. Backstage and "dressing room" is full of (sweaty) people, men and women alike. I was actually used as a handle by a girl removing her underwear (she still had the dress on), and I was just a random guy walking there. This is not really news or anything scandalous.
(Eyes are still sore btw.)

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Good 'ol days in Milan I was invited a few times. Backstage and "dressing room" is full of (sweaty) people, men and women alike. I was actually used as a handle by a girl removing her underwear (she still had the dress on), and I was just a random guy walking there. This is not really news or anything scandalous.
No. But did you brag about it to the press and are you running for President? Did you go into the room where there were underage girls and say "it's nothing I haven't seen before"

We can dissect each incident on it's own. I don't think that's the point. It's the laundry list of things he has done which validates what people heard in the video as being true.

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
No. But did you brag about it to the press and are you running for President? Did you go into the room where there were underage girls and say "it's nothing I haven't seen before"

We can dissect each incident on it's own. I don't think that's the point. It's the laundry list of things he has done which validates what people heard in the video as being true.
Well, I have bragged about it for weeks with my friends... you don't get to see models like that everyday ;) (disclaimer, no model that I saw was completely naked).

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
The excuses for this man, even from some women is really astounding. I heard that some female Trump voters have dismissed this too, saying "well, he was running the pageant".

Oh yeah ladies? Fine. Then when you are at the gym butt naked you won't mind the male CEO of LA fitness walking through gawking at you and your daughters because he runs things, right?
Was amused when I saw this...
14494846_1082666421853733_8468290643401294199_n.jpg

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010
That's nothing. He went into the dressing room of the Miss Teen USA pageant. Girls as young as 15. Dude's a ****ing creep.
That episode is covered in the source. According to one of the underaged contestants, Trump said, ‘Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.'

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003

Oh yeah ladies? Fine. Then when you are at the gym butt naked, you won't mind the male CEO of LA fitness walking through gawking at you and your daughters because he runs things, right?
These are likely the woman who are worried about trans people using the same bathroom as they do.

As an aside, what about those creepy photos him and Ivanka. I bet he abused her.

mudslag

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010

The excuses for this man