Pence cannot defend Trump's video

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Oct 8, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Outside of MacRumors few seem to actually care.

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I think he is waiting until after the debate to decide if he will continue on with him.

It's quite possible that one candidate has never had this much weight on a single debate performance. I wonder how he slept last night? I bet he didn't even get his normal four hours of sleep! That can't be good for debate prep today.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    You need to get out more. :D

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Where are you taking me? :kiss:

5. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

"I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people"

Yeah suuuuuuuure, I suppose he did "express" remorse. As in he read from a script after his campaign spent hours convincing him that this wasn't something he could just shrug off. :rolleyes:

6. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

lol what

7. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

No, nor can the muscle of the Republicans' national committee at this point. They have to release the candidates from fear of political retribution in future if Trump is disavowed.

It's really key that this simplifies things now for candidates who were having to triangulate among expectations of the RNC and their state committees, the voters who support Trump, and their own principles. Now even the state committee chairs are starting to go on record to say that's over:

“I wanted to be able to support my party’s nominee, chosen by the people, because I feel strongly that we need a change in direction for our country,” said New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte, who is in a competitive re-election fight in a key swing state. “However, I’m a mom and an American first, and I cannot and will not support a candidate for president who brags about degrading and assaulting women.”

Ayotte will be writing in Trump running mate Mike Pence, she said. New Hampshire GOP Chair Jennifer Horn backed her up, saying in a statement, “there will be no repercussions from the party directed at those who choose not to support Donald Trump.”

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

To the voting booth to vote for Hillary. :D

9. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Hey, leave Jk out of this. He's a Californian. A state so blue that you could throw it in the wash with bright pink undies and it would still come out the same color.

10. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Is their state blue because of their continually worsening economic morass? Apart from movies that have foreigners thinking American girls are super-easy, what does California make?

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

[​IMG]

nothing changes , all forgotten in 2 weeks, just watch.
    already spun for the masses
    [​IMG]

12. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

We make the highest GDP of any state.

No, that isn't just from Hollywood. As you might be aware, we have this little thing called the Pacific Ocean right next to us. California is home to 11 major sea ports. And then there are all the tech companies that call us home. And of course we have oil and other natural resources.

13. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

we pay too much for our oil and our milk :(

14. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

They design the electronics and software that you probably are using to post on here. Also they probably grew a lot of the food you ate in the past few days among other things.

15. Zenithal Suspended

Continue with what? Pence isn't exactly bright by any stretch of the imagination. Before Trump, he was still plagued with stupid remarks and doings, stretching back to the beginning of his political career.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    Go easy on him. Not many people know how much California does for other states let alone what we're capable of doing. It isn't something we natives boast about.

16. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

Does Paula Jones forgot the whole impeachment trial based around those things? Really? Nobody said anything?

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

when Bill Clinton struts around like a role model for democrats it does indeed appear that nothing really happened, he is a disgrace that democrats look up to.

18. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

blah blah blah clinton this clinton that. the shows getting old brah. bill clinton isn't running for president. what is your obsession with him? he is a top 10 president, i know but we all have to move on

19. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

Who looks up to Bill Clinton as a person?

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

look at post 18, as a president he was impeached, and you guys don't seemingly care :D

21. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

No, there was a trial. Clinton was not actually impeached.

22. Strider64 macrumors regular

Strider64

All I know is that Trump just lost his chance at being President with this latest gaffe. I'll probably vote, but this is the very first time that if something more important in my life comes up during election day I'm not going to be too upset that I didn't vote. I know this sounds un american, but I don't care. If a person can sit during the National Anthem, a person has the right not to vote. Though like I said I'll probably vote, but I will just plug my nose and I might even do ->
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
    Catch a tiger by the toe.
    If he hollers, let him go,
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

23. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

More of our food than any other state?

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-impeached

25. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Continue to be associated with Trump. If he doesn't like what he sees, who knows? I could see him dropping off the ticket to save what little self respect he still has left.

Note: ALL future Mike Pence events have been scrubbed from Trump website. There is literally nothing there now!

image.jpeg

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule