People that switched back to the iPhone 4...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by metzy25, Dec 14, 2011.

1. metzy25 macrumors 6502a

metzy25

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Have you ever regretted it? I'm
    Pondering about selling my 4s and pickin up a 4. What's your thoughts?

2. M Quick macrumors 6502

M Quick

May i ask why? If the why's for you is because the 4s cannot give you what you can already have in the 4, then you should have no regrets..

3. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

I think you should either (a) make decisions for yourself, or (b) share your reasoning for wanting to downgrade, if you want some discussion as to whether your reasoning is sound.

4. metzy25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

metzy25

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Because its basically the same as the 4 and I could use the extra money. I'm asking for people who have done this and if they have regretted it. So if you didn't go back to the 4 than don't read the post.

5. andyx3x macrumors 65816

I switched back after a week and haven't regretted it at all. The battery life is so much better and that was my main reason for the switch.

If you need the extra money, go ahead and do it. You should be able to profit $200-$250 for making the switch and you won't miss the 4S at all.

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

The progression of this thread...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

So do you still have the iPhone 4? Sell that one? Probably somewhere down the line they will improve siri or the OS will slow down on the 4 like the 3G did.

There might come a point down the road where you something will probably work on the 4S that doesn't work on the 4. Then you may regret it.

Then again, you might sell your extra handset, and then break yours and wish you had a backup available.

If money is that tight you might want to get a feature phone.

8. M Quick macrumors 6502

M Quick

Basically the same as the 4? Not in any way except the design of the phone.

The hardware is totally different, it's not even basically the same, so i think you got it all wrong about what is new and what is not. Just because it looks the same doesn't mean it's the same.

If you want a better camera, get a 4s.
    If you want a faster phone, get a 4s.
    If you want more storage, get a 4s.
    If you want Siri, get a 4s.
    If you want better reception, get a 4s.
    If you want... insert whatever makes the 4s different to the 4 here...
    Do you want the best iphone? Get the 4s.
    Do you want better battery life usage? Get the 4s. (or at least that is the case for me and my friends that doesn't have the "battery gate" problem)
    Do you want the latest bluetooth in your phone? Get a the 4s.
    If you do not need any of the above, i can't see why you should get a 4s.

The most important thing is what is important to you. Not us.
    But if you would answer the why's, that would help us out to make your choice, as that seems to be important to you.
    You see where i'm getting at?