Philips Hue - the light scenes I created won't delete, and DST did not change

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by JBmac, Nov 5, 2013.

1. JBmac macrumors member

JBmac

My Philips Hue light scenes are still active even after I delete them from all devices and the bridge, also deleted them on the meet hue website. If I change them, the old settings still turn on too. Daylight Savings Time did not update either for the app. I had changed scene settings for alarm, colors etc, and saved, but the old settings still came on, and then the new settings come on later, or vice versa. I then deleted the scenes from all devices and webpage, and recreated them, but the old scenes are still there, and now with DST, they are an hour earlier. Anyone else having the same issues? I haven't restarted the bridge, or reconnect the lights to the bridge, because I don't want to do that except as a last resort.

2. JBmac thread starter macrumors member

JBmac

Found the fix

Finally had time research, and the fix is to go into the Hue App, configuration, My Bridge, and then select "Clear alarms and timers". This fixed both the DST issue and the previous themes, timers I deleted still turning on and off. I did not have to recreate the Scenes, but I had to reset all the settings in the scenes.