Phone arrived at my local ATT store, but they won't let me pick up until tomorrow

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ebypic, Jun 23, 2010.

1. ebypic macrumors newbie

So in a span of 30 seconds I get an email informing my phone has arrived at the local ATT store and right at the same time I get a call from the ATT store informing me of the same.

I let them know that I can't make it in tomorrow and since some percentage of folks have already received their iPhones could they let me pick it up tonight.

Well the glory that is ATT said that they are not releasing it until tomorrow so I'd have to wait.

This reminds me of middle school when the hot chick promised to let me touch her boobs under the bleachers after school and I'd just sit there all day counting down the clock :(

2. g8orballboy macrumors regular

Same here.... wish i could have done home delivery, but it wasn't an option for me. Not really fair that people who did instore preorder to home get it and those who did instore preorder to store can't! I just checked my order and it says delivered... and I'm expected to go all night knowing that my iphone is just sitting in a box just a mile away?