Phones Down, Don't Shoot!!!

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
who is the media's leader?
The same guy that holds a closed door meeting barring some of the reporters... while inviting in the reporters he selects. I'm sure if you follow politics closely and it seems that you do, you already know the answer to this question. While it's all cloaked in secrecy to start, eventually the truth is revealed. Sometimes the truth is covered up for a year or more. Sometimes for decades. Whatever it takes to support the liberal agenda.

Now... I expect a full on attack regarding this simply because discussions and taking responsibility are strictly forbidden by the liberals as well. With the leader backing their every move, it's a dream for the party. After all they have labeled the Republicans the enemy. A juvenile comment if I've ever heard one. You'd think the man who prefers to kneel or genuflect or apologize to foreign leaders, would at least use his common sense and present a dignified image of the USA, but no he can't bring himself to do that.

Even more revealing is when my earlier post talked about him hating the USA, instead of respondents giving me a reason why they disagree, they did what outraged emotional liberals do, they immediately made it personal and attacked with a vengeance.

It's a very predictable dynamic that gets worse when backed by a person that openly declares he prefers to lead while following to paraphrase his position.

sodapop1

Suspended
Sep 7, 2014
The same guy that holds a closed door meeting barring some of the reporters... while inviting in the reporters he selects. I'm sure if you follow politics closely and it seems that you do, you already know the answer to this question. While it's all cloaked in secrecy to start, eventually the truth is revealed. Sometimes the truth is covered up for a year or more. Sometimes for decades. Whatever it takes to support the liberal agenda.

Now... I expect a full on attack regarding this simply because discussions and taking responsibility are strictly forbidden by the liberals as well. With the leader backing their every move, it's a dream for the party. After all they have labeled the Republicans the enemy. A juvenile comment if I've ever heard one. You'd think the man who prefers to kneel or genuflect or apologize to foreign leaders, would at least use his common sense and present a dignified image of the USA, but no he can't bring himself to do that.

Even more revealing is when my earlier post talked about him hating the USA, instead of respondents giving me a reason why they disagree, they did what outraged emotional liberals do, they immediately made it personal and attacked with a vengeance.

It's a very predictable dynamic that gets worse when backed by a person that openly declares he prefers to lead while following to paraphrase his position.
And what exactly do these paranoid delusions of yours have to do with this thread?

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
And what exactly do these paranoid delusions of yours have to do with this thread?
Thanks for proving the point.

The only individuals that matter to you are the liberal voices that pile on and attempt to silence anyone that has a different viewpoint.

I know lots of liberals, many are close friends. Intelligent interesting well educated people. So I know it's possible to be liberal, successful and not hateful like some are here.

That's the fascinating aspect of this. It's the entertainment factor libs here provide. Some of their ideas are truly out there.

Reactions: satcomer

sodapop1

Suspended
Sep 7, 2014
Thanks for proving the point.

The only individuals that matter to you are the liberal voices that pile on and attempt to silence anyone that has a different viewpoint.

I know lots of liberals, many are close friends. Intelligent interesting well educated people. So I know it's possible to be liberal, successful and not hateful like some are here.

That's the fascinating aspect of this. It's the entertainment factor libs here provide. Some of their ideas are truly out there.
What point is that? That you are unable to carry on a coherent conversation? This thread is about the police whining that they cannot do their jobs because their afraid someone will videotape them doing something wrong. Then you burst into the thread ranting about some liberal media.

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68020
Feb 14, 2004
OBJECTIVE reality

You know, the more I read your posts, the more I recognize a hackneyed collection of every ridiculous accusation and fantasy propagated by Limbaugh, Breitbart, Beck and their ilk.

Stop listening to the right wing hate and propaganda industry. You don't want to live inside that bubble. For one thing, when you're in it no one takes you seriously. For another, soaking up all that anger and bile is not good for you.

Reactions: Eraserhead

CalWizrd

Suspended
Jun 21, 2011
NYC/Raleigh, NC
You know, the more I read your posts, the more I recognize a hackneyed collection of every ridiculous accusation and fantasy propagated by Limbaugh, Breitbart, Beck and their ilk.

Stop listening to the right wing hate and propaganda industry. You don't want to live inside that bubble. For one thing, when you're in it no one takes you seriously. For another, soaking up all that anger and bile is not good for you.
In fact, according to vrDrew, it'll kill you.

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
In fact, according to vrDrew, it'll kill you.
It's not just vrDrew ...
Unresolved anger issues lead to anxiety, which can have long-term effects on your life. Immediate effects of anxiety might include dizziness, rapid breathing, nausea, muscle pain, muscle tension, headaches, and problems with concentration and memory. Such symptoms can make it difficult to perform routine tasks and can add to generalized anger about life.

Long-term anxiety can pose dangerous risks to your physical and emotional states. Individuals who suffer from long bouts of anxiety can be at a greater risk for strokes. Serious memory loss, chronic sleep disorders and relationship issues can also develop. Before your anger and anxiety wreak havoc with your entire life, find out what you can do to stop the cycle by calling 1-888-606-1062.

http://www.psychguides.com/guides/anger-symptoms-causes-and-effects/

Reactions: jnpy!$4g3cwk

Populism

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2014
Then start a new PRSI thread entitled:

"The more I read maxsix's posts, the more I recognize a hackneyed collection of every ridiculous accusation and fantasy propagated by Limbaugh, Breitbart, Beck and their ilk."