Photo Enhancer & Photoalbums+ 4.0.0.5

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gapperonduty, May 3, 2012.

1. gapperonduty macrumors 6502

Hi

Just came across this newly updated tweak Photo Enhancer (Free)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OC1dK04EIA

It allows you to just hide albums (with password) from the photo app...looks pretty neat and minimal for certain needs...has anyone tried it yet and any problems/bugs?

Also, I just came back from the photoalbums+ forums and saw that the newest version still has couple of dreadful bugs...again anyone has any experience, good or bad, with this tweaks?

Thanx

2. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

While PhotoAlbums+ fixed the problem with BLACK pictures displaying when tapping on pictures in text messages....the latest update is also crashing BiteSMS app (when clicking on the PRIVATE ALBUMS tab in the "Quick Compose" feature) and respringing your device into "Safe Mode."

Others are also having problems with the "Private Albums" tab on their iPad. I email the devs and they wrote back saying that they will look into this matter.

3. 3bs, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012

3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Gonna give this a try. Seems like a great free tweak.

Edit: had to do a hard reset because it got stuck on the spinning wheel after respringing after install. Not sure if it's because of this tweak or not.

Edit: You might want to watch the video if you haven't used it before. It's easy to use but you might not get how it works if you don't watch it, I sure didn't. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OC1dK04EIA

I don't like how if you add a picture to a new album from any of the existing album and you want to delete it from the original album it'll also be deleted from this new album you created.

4. gapperonduty thread starter macrumors 6502

whao thanx 3bs for the try!

I will try it when I get home tonight. Hopefully i don't run into any serious loopcrash or anything like that...