Photo glitch (white blocks all over the photos)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by xkmxkmxlmx, Jul 5, 2011.

1. xkmxkmxlmx macrumors 6502a

xkmxkmxlmx

So this has happened twice now in the last week.

I have a new 2011 iMac and after taking photos with my iPhone 4, I sync them to the mac using Image Capture.

I recently noticed that when I viewed some on my iPhone and iPad, that they are covered in a huge white block. Usually it is the picture, then about 10% of the top of it visible and the rest of the picture completely white.

I seem to remember this happening a long time ago with certain pics, except it was grey instead of white.

It is not all my pics. It is just certain series. For instance, I did some house work last week and wanted some before and after pics. The "after" pics show up just fine, but the "before" pics are displaying this problem. So it is not constant, and it has since worked fine so it is not only a recent problem.

Also, they all work fine on my iMac. So I don't think they are corrupted in any way...

Anyone have any idea what it could be?

2. xkmxkmxlmx thread starter macrumors 6502a

xkmxkmxlmx

Here are two examples.

Attached Files:

3. Fummie macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem.
    I only get faults with pictures in 3 out of my 21 picture folders, and they are the newest 3 folders.
    All the pictures work fine in my imac, it's just my iphone 4 and ipad 2 that it's happening on.
    Anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this to happen?