PhotoAlbums+ won't work on my iPhone5 iOS 6.1

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by madcoderz, Sep 29, 2013.

1. madcoderz macrumors newbie

Hello as the title says PhotoAlbums+ won't work on my iPhone5 iOS 6.1. In cydia it says that it supports iOS 6.x so i bought the app but nothing works. I can't move photos, can't delete albums, i cant do nothing. Does anybody knows if there are issues regarding the PhotoAlbums+ app running on an iPhone5 iOS 6.1?

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

It works for me and I have about 20-30 tweaks installed. Does it crash or give you an errors or does it just not do anything at all? Have you set your options in Settings>PhotoAlbums+?

3. madcoderz thread starter macrumors newbie

It doesnt do nothing at all. All the sttings are on. Should i start removing tweaks or what?

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

So…if you go to Photos>Camera Roll, press the edit button, select a photo and then press on the Add To button you get no additional options (such as Move to Existing Album)?

5. madcoderz thread starter macrumors newbie

Exactly. Btw i just reinstalled Cydia. Erased all my tweaks and run iCleaner. After that i reinstalled PhotoAlbums+ but the problem remains.

6. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

That is really weird. Maybe email the dev? All I know is I'm on the 5 too and iOS 6.1 and the only issue I've ever had occur was that it didn't prevent photos into the photostream like it was supposed to. But I fixed that with a different tweak.

7. madcoderz thread starter macrumors newbie

I already did but im still waiting for an answer. OpenNotifier wont work either so its really weird. I hope the developer reply my email

8. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Yeah, that is weird because I have both of those tweaks installed and they work.