Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
Anyone seen this on gizmodo? I'm not usually a fan of gizmodo but it's an interesting read.

http://www.gizmodo.com/5942424/here-are-two-photos-from-tomorrows-apple-event-sent-from-the-future

M87

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2009
"Waaaahhhh, we hate apple because they got mad at us for buying and exploiting confidential property stolen from them!"

Must suck to be a tech blog permanently banned from the most popular tech company's events.

egeek84

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2010
Northern California
"Waaaahhhh, we hate apple because they got mad at us for buying and exploiting confidential property stolen from them!"

Must suck to be a tech blog permanently banned from the most popular tech company's events.

seriously. I still visited their site even after that huge iphone4 mess but now they are getting a really snotty and annoying attitude towards Apple and it's pissing me off. THink i'm just gonna stop visiting their site for good now

Goodfella3.2

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
LOL - Gizmodo is so right. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are not, but I think we all know they pretty much nailed it with those slides.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.