Photos of new iMac 24-inch

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
bouldmacrepair said:
This is a customers Mac, but I might be able to open it up for a look-see..
Can the new 24-inch machines open up? (like the older G5 RevA & B's). Or are they sealed like the previous iSight iMacs?

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
Awesome looking computer, wish i had one to go with my MB but shouldn't this be in the picture gallery??

Zwhaler

macrumors demi-god
Jun 10, 2006
:eek: You shouldn't have showed me that, now I have to go spend 500 more dollars than I wanted to on my iMac :p

Old Smuggler

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Dont open the case up some unsuspecting customers new computer for your own desires
that would be totally unnaceptable, and bad buisness practice
if you want a look at the guts inside buy your own or be patient we will see pics eventually
removing from the box ehh. no harm no foul
performing surgery for fun ...Bad

M. Malone

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2004
Old Smuggler said:
Dont open the case up some unsuspecting customers new computer for your own desires
if you want a look at the guts inside buy your own or be patient we will see pics eventually
that's right! listen to the Smuggler

bouldmacrepair

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
Boulder colorado
Old Smuggler said:
I fully agree, but, the customer in question is actually a good friend. He already gave me the go ahead for the vivisection. I'll post photos soon.