Photo's of rMBP 13" and 15" together

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by watchthisspace, Nov 3, 2012.

1. watchthisspace macrumors 6502a

Does anyone have any of them together for comparison? I saw one thread here but for the life of me cannot find it. Am wanting to see how much bigger the 15" rMBP is over the new 13"

Thanks!

2. tillsbury macrumors 65816

I don't, but surely you could use any picture of 13" vs 15", they are almost indistinguishable from the MBP from above. I have to say I was surprised when I first saw the 13 and 15" rMBP next to each other last weekend at the shop. The 13" is really significantly smaller, all the "extra" silver around the edges missing. If the spec were just slightly higher I would be seriously tempted by the 13"... and if the next spec bump or two gets some integrated graphics with a bit more oomph (which I'm sure it will) I will probably 'upgrade' my 15" to 13"...

3. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

4. watchthisspace thread starter macrumors 6502a

Just what I was looking for! Thanks. Am trying to decide 15" over the 13" and I think I'll go for the 15.

5. cang87 macrumors member

Go for it! 13'' is a cool device though but overprice for sure! I don't know what you will use it for but you will definitely see a huge differance in every way on 15''. You won't regret it. I also went in the Apple Store for 13''. Came out with 15''. :)

6. bbasra macrumors member

I went to see both in the Apple Store. I initially wanted a 13" but glad i bought the 15" in August. No regrets. I think the 15" also looks better.

7. 4kusnik macrumors newbie

The both look the same. The only difference is their size and nothing else.

8. Bollebep macrumors newbie

Not entirely true. The ratio alu-keyboard is different in both. I think on the 13 it looks a wee bit better. You have a little less alu on both sides of the keyboard...

9. watchthisspace thread starter macrumors 6502a

Coming off an old Lenovo S10e Netbook I'm sure I'll notice the speed difference ;) Thanks everyone! :apple:

10. Mac-Tech macrumors regular

Mac-Tech

Just go with a 15" if you are planning to do photoshop work or video editing!