Photoshop 7

billiam0878

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2002
Winter Park, FL
I'm a student, and as you would assume, I don't have a lot of extra cash just lying around. Unfortunately, I really need Photoshop and I can't find the $600, so my question to is whether or not there are student discounts available on Adobe Photoshop. Thanks,

Bill

iH8Quark

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2002
Big Shoulders
Yes. When I was a student you could get it for around $200. For some reason, $150 sticks in my head, but it might have been $250. But it was certainly no more.

Try journeyEd.

MPTV-Ti

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2002
San Francisco, CA
As a student, you can shop at www.academicsuperstore.com You will need to be able to show proof of enrollment before they will ship the product. (Also, when ordering Adobe or MS products, you must also show photo ID via email). You can get Photoshop 7.0 for $288.95. That is the full version! Hope this helps.

JON

cleo

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2002
Tampa Bay Area, FL, USA
The academic version is well worth it, but be warned that the stock art that comes with a regular license does not come with an academic license.

I bought the whole web package (ps, illustrator, golive, and livemotion) from academicsuperstore.com. It's only about $50 more and is really useful. Good luck!

Choppaface

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2002
SFBA
stock art? I didn't get any stork art?!! maybe because i got the update?

and what does one need to be qualified for this stuff? high school id? college id? can a high school student get one or only college+ students?