Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Apple computers and peripherals deserve to be the best-dressed computer products.

Apple already sells socks for iPods:

ipodsockslearnmore11092004.jpg

What other clothes for Apple products can you envision? Mock up some Garb for your G5, some Duds for your Display, a Suit for your Speakers, an Outfit for your Optical mouse, some Apparel for your AirPort, some Threads for your Tablet, or whatever else comes to mind. Then show us your equipment wearing your latest fashion design!

Photoshop Thread Rules

zim

macrumors 65816
Jan 5, 2002
I can't seem to find the link but, my wife found a website that was selling hooded iPod sweatshirts... you put the iPod inside it and the hood ties closed it up.

I will post back if I come across the link again.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
The idea of this thread is to use an image editing program to invent something, such as pasting a tie on a Power Book or tiny shoes on an iPod mini and then posting your masterpiece.

Of course, real clothes, like sweaters on poodles, can be pretty funny too!

Will Curran

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2004
Phoenix AZ
iVest definately, with pockets for all your Apple gadgets.
PowerSocks.. socks for your powerbook
iSocks... socks for your iBook
Apple Beanies.. beanies with headphones built in..
Apple Backpacks.. ok it's not clothes but whatever.

um... ill work on the images once I get enough time.. feel free to steal my ideas and make your own.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
starcrossed said:
That is pretty funny, since everyone seems to have one of those bracelets, then why not my iPod.

I like how he started it to raise money for cancer, but now its like a fashion statment

StarbucksSam

macrumors 65816
Nov 21, 2004
Washington, D.C.
That Livestrong one was VERY cute. Nice job. The glove for the mouse was creative too. The Santa hat is VERY VERY funny looking - I like how you used the red on green.

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
realityisterror said:
the briefcase with attached accessory pouch!
btw, it's rather difficult to find pics of men's underwear on GIS :rolleyes:

briefcase.jpg

reality
Gotta love that bulge :eek:

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Alright, hows this for ~10 minutes in Photoshop? It probably isn't perfect, but eh, whatever.

attachment.php

Attachments

• iPod in a shoe.jpg
    iPod in a shoe.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,218

Tiauguinho

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2002
The Netherlands
Nothing better for the iBoob G4 then a Tiger Sport Bra for that ultra fast G4! You don't want the iBoob to get out of place or jumping around with that sheer speed!

P.S. Yeah yeah, sucky photoshop, but I'm not a pro and took 30 seconds to do that :p Besides, its the idea that counts :D iBoob yummy yummy!

Attachments

• imacg4sexy.jpg
    imacg4sexy.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 138
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.