Photostream question

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
I imported all of my photos into iPhoto from my iPhone. I then deleted all but 250 pictures from iPhone. I turned photostream off and then back on but it is still showing old pictures. How to I start over with photostream only syncing the 250 on my device now?

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
I imported all of my photos into iPhoto from my iPhone. I then deleted all but 250 pictures from iPhone. I turned photostream off and then back on but it is still showing old pictures. How to I start over with photostream only syncing the 250 on my device now?
did you delete the photos off the photo stream on the computer? When i delete them off the phone they resync b.c they are on the computer, but when i delete them off the computer photo stream section they are removed from my phone photo stream.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
did you delete the photos off the photo stream on the computer? When i delete them off the phone they resync b.c they are on the computer, but when i delete them off the computer photo stream section they are removed from my phone photo stream.

I use a mbp and have never even noticed photostream on it. I'll take a look. Thanks!

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
I use a mbp and have never even noticed photostream on it. I'll take a look. Thanks!
yeah, just open up iphoto and you will see photo stream on there. That is what is most likely being pushed onto your phone. Just make sure the photos are saved in another folder (typically they auto save in multiple places) and then delete them off the photo stream album and they will be removed from your phone.