Photostream ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by johnnyZ, Aug 13, 2012.

1. johnnyZ macrumors newbie

Good afternoon,

I recently switched carriers from AT&T to Sprint. In the switch I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4S. I have photos in photostream that were on my old 4 and currently on my iPad. I can not seem to get them to push to my new 4S. Can anyone advise how I might accomplish that without having to email them off my iPad?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

don't know if this is what you tried, but.....

connect your iphone and ipad to the same wifi network. Make sure photostream is turned on in both devices. The photos on the ipad should then be pushed to the iphone. Also, when you backed up the photos up to the point of that backup should have been restored to your phone.

3. johnnyZ thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for your reply.

I did have both devices on the same wifi last night. Wierd that it didn't push. I will have to double check that the iPad has the photostream turned on.

4. johnnyZ thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, so I just triple checked. Photostream is turned to on in both my iPad and iPhone. Any ideas as to why they are not pushing to my iPhone?

5. Nand macrumors regular

Nand

You use iCloud in your computer?

*You can manually add photos from iPhoto, Aperture, or the Windows desktop to your Photo Stream. You may want to do this if you’d like to add photos that don’t appear in your Photo Stream automatically.

*From your Windows desktop, drag any photo to the Photo Stream Uploads folder you chose in the iCloud Control Panel.[/QUOTE]