Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedlegsFan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
I'm going to pick this keyboard case up tonight and I'll be sure to review it after I have had time to play with it. I was trying to wait for the keyboard cover as I would love the ability to pop out the iPad easily. But if it comes out and hits teh stores while I am in my return period I will do that. If not, I'll deal with the case. I think either way I will be happy.

Review coming soon...

in the meantime, for those who have had the Zagg keyboard for iPad air and have used it extensively, how are you liking it?

RedlegsFan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Well so far having trouble getting the ipad to find the keyboard. Turned BT on and turned on the keyboard but the iPad keeps "searching" w/ no luck. Not sure how long I have to wait.

Update: I got it to pair. It helps if you hit the Pair button after turning the Zagg on. Thats what happens when you do this in the dark.

So far so good on this case. The only issue I foresee is the white case getting dirty. I'll have to monitor that. The protection is perfect and it does not add that much in bulk and weight. The keyboard is excellent. Taking it in and out of the case is pretty simple and I don't see the iPad getting scratched by the case.

Last edited:

brianbunge

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2011
Kennesaw, GA
I've had the older folio for the iPad 2 for a while but just got a new Air. I really want to wait for the one with the hinge that the Air fits in, but I may have to get the regular folio for the Air or it isn't released soon.

RedlegsFan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Well one thing I noticed after taking the iPad out of the case is the case messed up my Invisibleshield a little. It pushed it up slightly on the side where the iPad goes into the bottom/hinge. I have another IS being sent to me so I plan on testing some more. If it truly does interfere with the invisibleshield then it is a deal breaker for me.

You would think Zagg would make sure these two products work together.

RedlegsFan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Looks like I am going to return this item. I think I would prefer a cover not a case as I don't always need a keyboard. I also hate the fact the hinge screw up my invisible shield a bit.

Now just not sure which cover type keyboard to get. Suggestions?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.