Pics of my iPhone with invisibleShield and SGP Metal Skin

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by robojenny, Sep 28, 2008.

1. robojenny macrumors newbie

I just wanted to share pics of my phone with the SGP blue Alice Metal Skin and invisibleShield over it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I know they're a little hard to see, but you can go here to see bigger versions and to also see my decorated Macbook Air.

I had looked around on the forums for other ppl's reviews of the SGP metal skin prior to buying it and only found people asking about it or making fun of it. I got it anyway. It is a really thin piece of metal, so thin that putting my invisibleShield over it was no problem and the front doesn't feel uneven; the thickness of the metal skin is negligible. It comes with a little tool to help install the shield, which actually helped a lot in placing the shield where ou want it, however once placed even though there's a removal tool, I found it hard to remove without damaging the metal by bending it. It does look very pretty though. I was worried that it would look tacky being so shiny, but personally, I like the way it looks.

2. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

nice stuff. AND HOLY CRIZZAP you went to carnagie???

my cousin goes there, and i believe the "last lecture" professor taught comp sci there....

i just love the reputation the school has i guess.

3. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Nice... cool school and iphone. I'll definitely be looking into this stuff when I get my iPhone later this year.

4. robojenny thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the compliment. :) And yes, Randy Bryant of "The Last Lecture" did teach there. While I never took any of his courses, I attended several of his lectures during my time there. He is a great guy and had a great outlook on life.

5. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Wow, congrats, you must have really worked hard if you managed to go there.